We’re looking for qualified candidates to join the team – check out the links below!
Are you looking for a company with stability, conscientious growth, and a focus on long standing client relationships? Do you want to deliver a customer experience where the client is wowed by the end result and overall process? Are you looking for a company culture that inspires employees to spend their entire careers there?
If you answered “Yes!” then keep reading, we have a great opportunity for you…
Since 2002, Rich Duncan Construction, Inc has gained vast experience in all facets of construction. Our team specializes in commercial construction, including: exterior and interior remodel, renovation and new builds, as well as tenant improvements to retail or commercial spaces. We believe honesty and integrity are crucial when partnering on all projects to ensure an outstanding building experience.
Our Core Values
- Foster a unique and fulfilling workplace culture with industry-leading benefits
- Plan, communicate, and execute construction projects that wow our customers
- Nourish strong relationships with our industry partners and subcontractors
- Reinvest in our community to improve the lives of those who live in it
Hear what our employees say about working here:
- “I like the variety of projects and the family-oriented group of people I work with. You’ll be working for a company that is looking out for your future.”
- “There are a lot of great things about working here. I most enjoy the family atmosphere throughout all employees, it helps communication. And I also enjoy the variety of work.
- “I like that it’s a family company. If you’re thinking about working for us, GO FOR IT!”
Our company has a tradition of being a part of the community — becoming partners in many projects — and is a member of several associations. Richard Duncan, President, supports being an active corporate citizen. Our company believes that giving back to the community that supports and encourages our business is important. We make donations of time and money to various charities, foundations and youth programs, as well as sponsor and support community and school events.
To fill out our application or attach a resume, click here.