We are always accepting new applications!
- Rich Duncan Construction is an at-will employer. You have the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time for any reason, with or without prior notice. Rich Duncan Construction likewise reserves the right to terminate the employment relationship of any employee, with or without prior notice.
- Drug Testing – Prior to initial employment or rehire, every prospective or returning employee shall submit to a pre-employment test for illegal drugs. The test will be conducted only after a conditional offer has been made to hire. Employment shall be conditioned on a passing test score.
- Non-Compete Agreement – All upper classified employees will be required to sign a non-compete agreement. The agreement is available for review.
- Background Checks – We do background checks on all prospective employees. Employment shall be conditioned on the outcome of the information received.
- Driving Record – All prospective employees that will be driving company vehicles will have their driving record checked. Employment will be conditioned on the outcome of the information. Our insurance will not cover employees with poor driving records.
- Falsified Statements – An employee will be terminated immediately if it is later determined that the employee falsified their employment application.