RDC was selected in 2017 as the General Contractor for Church on the Hill’s new high school building. The project consists of building a new secondary structure on an active church and school campus. This required precise planning and scheduling to achieve the project goals. The Eagle building had a 40ft tall timber framed entry with clear vertical grain fir and glass wall to provide a breathtaking experience as you enter the building. Long common hallways connect the new classrooms that span 2 floors connected by a new elevator.
- Location – Turner, Oregon
- Overview – New high school building that includes new classrooms, locker rooms, and science lab room
- Size of project – 15,000 sf
- Cost of project $4,055,101
- Project partners – Anderson Shirley Architects